- Jonathan Keck wishes that America would experience a "Bloody Revolution" (don't judge by the title, this is a serious read)
- Collin Hansen writes about "the Rise and Fall" of the Congregational Church of Northampton, once home to Evangelical giant, Jonathan Edwards.
- Rachel Held Evens wants a faith worth fighting for, one that is not "easy".
- Mercedes writes about how the "Structure of the Church Must Change".
- Jay Cookingham reminds us that it is Jesus who "invites" us to follow him, not the other way around.
- Duane Scott laments that many seek the Truth but only find "Religion". (scroll about half-way down)
- Matt Appling compares "Big Church" with Big Oil.
Enjoy reading and have a blessed weekend!