One of my biggest regrets being part of this blogging community is not being able to get around to reading everyone else's terrific contributions. I'm working on that. I love Peter's online paper and I see Scott Couchenour mentioned me on his most recently. What a great idea for an aggregator! In fact, aggregating was one of my favorite things to do on this site, though it was terribly time consuming. So I'm going to look into paper.li and other similar readers. I downloaded the Pulse App for my iPhone so I can import the blogs I follow from Google Reader to have them on the go. I'm hoping those will both help me keep up to date as I prioritize my time at home better.
I'm all tweeted out, too. I jumped on today because of the Challenger anniversary. But you probably won't see me much around there for a little while. At least until I get my time management better sorted out.
I also have some other updates to this site that I'm working on. You can see some progress with the added "resources" tab. I have a lot to add to that page, so there's still much to come.
So what to expect in the coming weeks?
- Crazy Love! My wife and I are super excited to be leading a group (that won't stop growing and we haven't even started yet!) in our home and I'm looking forward to sharing with the rest of you.
- Music-Mix Monday. I know, cheesy alliteration. But I'm going to share some music to start our week with. And in the early going, those will align our hearts with the Crazy Love discussion that night.
- Flashback Friday. I will continue this as I have several years of posts to dust off and share.
- Weekend Reading will have to be put off for a while. I'm hoping to get back to it soon though.
- And then whatever comes to mind in the meantime.
Thank you all for sticking with me. The death of a blog is to not update it, so I'm grateful there are still a few of you here. And I'm hoping to be back up to full speed soon. God bless!